PVC-U pipes for the screw conveyors
Since 2014 PJSC “Brovary plastic plant” has mastered the production of PVC-U pipes for the screw conveyors.Currently, these pipes are widely used in agriculture (used for the screw transportation and transshipment of feed), in the field of alternative energy (used for feed of pellets to solid fuel boilers) and other areas. The color of pipes and fittings is white. PVC-U pipes manufactured according to the Technical Specifications – В.2.5.-25.2-00203594.021-2001 and have all the necessary certificates: pipes and fittings (CONFORMITY CERTIFICATE № UA1.100.0050305-15 of July 22, 2015) and a health certificate № 505.07 / 156/5830 dated 18.05.2001. Each batch of pipes and fittings is accompanied by a quality certificate. Drawings. Pipe sizes for the screw conveyors.
PVC-U pipes for the screw conveyors have the following advantages:
– Very light specific weight that is in 5 times less than steel;
– – Absence of all kinds of corrosion;
– – Resistant to abrasion;
– – High elasticity, pipes resistant to pneumatic stroke;
– – Fast, easily and securely connected to the socket;
– – Resistant to environmental conditions – not destroyed by UV light and have a wide operating temperature range from + 40ºC – 30ºC.
PVC-U pipes for the screw conveyors manufactured in straight lengths of 3 m with a socket and a groove for the fixing clamp (photo). The basic principle of the pipe connection in this case includes a socket and the fixing clamp.